Thus far I am having a blast learning more about Python using their platform. They also feature a Java track that I will be looking at after completing the Python track.
If you already use a JetBrains IDE like Pycharm then you are able to code the solutions to the questions from within your IDE.
Other nice features I like are:
- Short byte sized lessons – pun intended
- Questions on the topics you just learned
- You can choose to start with the beginners project or jump ahead to intermediate or advanced projects if you are so inclined. Which is great as you don’t need to work through all the basics if you already work with Python.
- A discuss section to discuss each problem you are presented with to solve with other students.
- Each section takes a few minutes to teach you the content of the topic which is better than some other resources I have used with a crap ton of fluff in between to make the lessons longer. (This is very much appreciated)
I started withe the beginner project and already learned a few more things in Python that I did not know about so it might be worth quickly working through the beginner project if you are more experienced. That’s up to you.
I will do a review of this course when I finish it as this post is more of a “letting you know about the course” post.