SANS Institute is running a free summit called New to Cyber Summit from tomorrow which you can register for here.
They are also running two CTF events, one for beginners and one for more experienced people.
Two tracks will be running namely the Career Planning track and the Skill Building track.
Some of the talks I am interested in are:
- Network Basics
- Introduction to Security Architecture
- Job role spotlight: Incident detection and response
- Intro to Social Engineering
- Infosec Snake Wrangling: Intro to Python
- The nuts and bolts of Cryptography and Everyday Cybersecurity
You will also receive 6 CPEs for attending the summit. Hope to see you there!